Michael Sullivan (sull)

Introduce yourself, learn more about others.
sull
Michael Sullivan (sull)

Post by sull »

Hello!

Been a long while since I joined an old school forum! It's a nice contrast to chat rooms and social media so happy to join and maybe the slower pace of forums is just what I need ;-)

Handshake (and Namebase) was on my radar a few years ago but my path to delving in ended up being a long road. I've been a perpetual early adopter for a few decades and particularly interested in scarcity. I've always been a hobbyist domainer (ok.... domain junky) and as far as "Crypto" and names, I was deeply involved with Counterparty (2014-2018) and in 2019 I was similarly attracted to Ravencoin Assets (Bitcoin fork with unique assets/tokens). With both of these projects, I definitely wanted one use case to be resolvable domain names and decentralized IDs.

At the end of 2019, I decided to take a year off from all things tech and mostly lived "offline". This was a bit before the pandemic but it ended up that Covid forced this break anyway... except I chose not to spend much of my time in front of a screen every day. Had some other hobbies. I was jaded and just needed to step away for awhile.

Since returning to tech and revisiting my old passions for p2p, decentralization etc... Handshake again hit my radar. So I am digging in and catching up. First time I feel like a late-comer... It's ironic considering my path and interests. But it's all good. Still much to be done and it's still early in a lot of ways.

I've been building something new since January. It involves an app/browser, p2p etc. Handshake is a perfect addition to the platform (and why I looked at it again after all this time). This will be fun!

Thanks, MIke, for all that you are doing. Your SkyInclude content and everything has been so helpful... and your kindness is much appreciated.

Cheers,

sull
cjj
Re: Michael Sullivan (sull)

Post by cjj »

Heyy Sull!
Nice to meet you👋🤝
Really great having an expert here!

Cheers😊
skyinclude

Trusted Buyer

Re: Michael Sullivan (sull)

Post by skyinclude »

nice to have you here Michael! Been great to chat on email, twitter and now here!

Looking forward to doing more and getting things going.

https://skyinclude.com/ or HNS http://setup.skyinclude :mrgreen: